Join Whirlow Hall Farm Trust for their annual Christmas Fayre this November at the farm. A perfect introduction to the Christmas season.
- Shop in the Christmas market with a range of independent traders for those unique, special Christmas gifts and decorations.
- Enjoy warm boozy cocktails, mulled wine and mince pies while listening to the festive sounds of local choirs and live music.
- Meet the Elf On A Shelf and be sure to grab a naughty picture with him.
- See Santa and the elves in the farm house.
- Meet real reindeers.
- Pick up a tasty lunch from one of the street food vendors – including hot roast pork sandwiches from the Whirlow BBQ.
- Pick up your Christmas tree and order your free range Whirlow turkey for the big day.
- The playground will be open, and you can feed the animals while you're there too.