The Millennium Gallery's late night crafting extravaganza returns for its seventh year this November.
The ever-popular evening will feature craft demonstrations, hands-on activities, mini workshops, a bar and cake from Secret Cake Club. From jewellery making to printing, ceramics to papercraft – have a go at something new, get creative and celebrate craft in Sheffield and the North.
Mini workshops include:
- Clay modelling – get hands on with clay and make a festive decoration with Kate Cooke
- Macramé – knot your own plant pot holder with Wrap in Wood
- Jewellery making – craft a pair of earrings from wood, metal and acrylic, decorated with specialist paint with Kabuki
- Willow weaving – using Sheffield grown willow, weave a Scandinavian style star with Hedgerow Hare
- Metal embossing – try your hand at an ancient art form, embossing beautiful designs onto metal with Flying Fish Studio
- Bath bomb making – create a bath bomb with a choice of scents and colours with Running With Scissors
Drop-in activities include:
- Hand sewing felt decorations with Badger and Bobbins
- Painting vegetable portraits with Scarlett and Valentine
- Cold forged jewellery with Maxwell Harrison
- Embroidery brooches with Jessica Grady
- Clay wheel with The Art House
- Badge making
Each ticket includes one longer workshop (approx. 20 minutes) plus unlimited drop-in activities. A limited number of free tickets are available through the booking page on an honesty basis to those who need them. This event is for ages 16+.
- Featured in
- Art picks